About PVH Land Rovers
We are located in the beautiful North Yorkshire Moors in the market
town of Stokesley. Being situated in a predominantly rural area, we understand
the needs of our local customers and how important their Land Rovers are to
support both their lifestyle and work. We are only a short distance away from
Teesside and the surrounding areas and have direct access to all the major road
networks, Durham Tees Valley airport and several railway stations.
Paul Hughlock first found his love for Land Rovers back in 1974 at the tender age of 14. He was given a restoration project, a 1958 Series 11 SWB 1600cc Petrol Land Rover. He spent the next 3 years fully rebuilding it in readiness for passing his driving test. When he did pass, he and his trusty Land Rover travelled up and down to his job at ICI Billingham every day until in 1981 he was made redundant and PVH LandRovers was born. From humble beginnings, in 1999 Paul bought a 1 acre plot of land on the new Stokesley Business Park and commissioned a purpose built Land Rover garage and manufacturing facility, which is where the business is today.
PVH Land Rovers has a dedicated team of staff with a combined knowledge of
almost 100 years in Land Rovers ( something they are not so sure they should be
proud of as it makes them feel very old ! ) However, it can reassure you that
they really know their Land Rovers inside out. PVH is a family run business
which prides itself on its old fashioned values of 'Quality and Service'. We
understand only too well that 'People buy from People' and work very hard to
nurture our customer relations. This is borne out by the fact that we have many
customers who have been with us for a lot of years.